Image: Shutterstock

"In true love, the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance tin can be bridged". – Hans Nouwens. All the same, sending the perfect long-distance altogether wishes for a boyfriend can exist challenging since you want to limited your feelings when they are far abroad. You may wish your boyfriend and tell them how you miss them on this occasion. Digital communications from text messages to FaceTime and Skype calls or other options help yous stay connected beyond the boundaries of lands and ocean. So, texting special wishes on birthdays and other occasions could strengthen the relationship. Dive into this postal service for some heartwarming long-distance birthday wishes that will make your young man smile.

150 Long Distance Birthday Wishes For Beau Or Husband

Text him a joke to tickle his funny os. Or exist sentimental or sensual to keep him engaged and excited. Simply whatever you send, make sure there is a personal touch to the text. Option ane of these texts or get inspired by them to write a beautiful birthday wish to your boyfriend or husband and keep the romance alive.

  1. cupcake and long distance birthday wishes for boyfriend

  2. "Yous came like the sunshine into my dark life and brightened it with your smile. Happy birthday, my dearest."
  3. "Y'all dwell in my heart; altitude means so little. Happy birthday!"
  4. "I hate that I have to wish yous through a text message and non with a kiss. Wish you a fabulous birthday."
  5. "I am lucky to have a loving and caring partner like you. Have a fantastic birthday, my love."
  6. "Lost in this dark, wish y'all were near. For your side by side birthday, I wish to exist in your arms. Have a excellent altogether!"
  7. "Thanks for putting up with my mood swings and temper tantrums. Come back soon to celebrate your adjacent birthday with me. Happy altogether!
  8. "Don't be surprised if the sun shines a little brighter and the moon looks a little prettier today because I asked them to exercise so for you. Happy Birthday, sweetheart."
  9. "Wishing my absurd, handsome, darling boyfriend/hubby a very happy birthday. May you have a rocking altogether, and remember you have to treat me when you lot come up back."
  10. "Dearest, you are the most wonderful partner I could have ever asked for. Beloved your compassionate nature. I'yard proud of all that you lot accept achieved in life. Happy Birthday!"
  11. "I want to spoil you with loads of virtual kisses because today is the day yous were born to enter my life. I love you lot so much. Have an crawly birthday."
  12. golden candle and long distance birthday wishes for boyfriend

  13. "Wish I was at that place to comprehend your confront with kisses. Happy birthday, dear. Party hard."
  14. "Nobody else has touched my middle in quite the manner you accept. I'g lucky to have you lot in my life. Take a wonderful birthday."
  15. "I beloved y'all the same way the night loves the moon. You are so far, even so so near. Wish yous a memorable birthday!"
  16. "I tin't await for y'all to kiss me once again. It's been so long, and the last one still lingers on! I cannot wait to refresh the memory. Happy altogether, accept a blast."
  17. "Your thought ever brings a smiling to my confront. You are not invisible; you lot are so rare that non everyone tin encounter you. I love you also much. Have a Happy birthday!"
  18. "Distance has made our human relationship stronger. But await at us! Withal as madly in dearest as ever. Happy birthday to the beloved of my life. Thank you for coming into my life and making it worthwhile."
  19. "'Thump, thump…' Oh! My centre just reminded me to wish my love a very happy birthday. Have a not bad party and enjoy your day."
  20. "Happy birthday to the one who makes my heartbeat!"
  21. "I miss yous every day, but today I'm missing y'all a picayune too much considering it's your birthday, and I'chiliad non there to wish you personally. Happy birthday my hero! Come back soon."
  22. small red gift and long distance birthday wishes for boyfriend

  23. "I give thanks God every day for sending you into this globe and forth my fashion. Happy altogether my Prince!"
  24. "Open up your artillery and be ready to accept the warm hugs that I am sending through the warm breeze. Happy Altogether!"
  25. "I hate not existence there with you today. Delight come back soon. Happy birthday!"
  26. "I long for the warmth I feel when we are together. Happy altogether, dear. Hope we get to celebrate together soon."
  27. "Cheers, I enhance a toast to your birthday. Drink loads of beer, receive a ton of gifts, party with your best mates…Happy birthday!"
  28. "I met a genie last night in my dreams, and he granted me one wish. I wished for everlasting honey and happiness to you. Happy altogether, sweetheart."
  29. "It's amazing. I remembered your altogether before the Facebook reminder. Happy birthday my sunshine!"
  30. candle with bow as long distance birthday wishes for boyfriend

  31. "May this solar day bring you boundless joy and happiness. Happy birthday."
  32. "You brand our togetherness insanely fun! When I'm with you lot, I wonder if I'thou awake or dreaming! Happy altogether, dear."
  33. "Life would be so irksome without you. Have an amazing and fulfilling birthday, and come back to me soon."
  34. "Heal me with your love. Be mine forever. Have a happy birthday, my love!"
  35. "Calorie-free up the world with your smiling and option a flame to place on your birthday candle. And when you cut the cake, remember I am with you property your hand. Happy altogether!"
  36. "My eye pines for y'all. With a thousand miles between you and me, days seem like months. I hope to see you soon, baby. Happy birthday."
  37. "Life has been such a smooth ride since you come into information technology. Wish you a smashing birthday! Have unrestrained fun and enjoyment today."
  38. "Happy birthday to the boyfriend who cooks meliorate pasta than me. I have a new recipe that can satiate your tastebuds in one bite. Come before long so I tin make it for you."
  39. "You have been an amazing husband and a wonderful dad. I pray that God blesses y'all with health and happiness. I'm proud of yous. Happy birthday, beloved."
  40. "You may exist a thou miles away, but I tin can feel you next to me. I want to concur yous, hear you whisper 'I love you' in my ears. I dearest you, baby. Hope nosotros meet soon. Have a super birthday."
  41. "I am feeling lonesome every bit I lay in this darkness. I dream of the solar day when we can be together. I live with the idea of being by your side for the rest of my life. Accept an crawly altogether, my angel."
  42. hand wrapped gift for long distance birthday wishes for boyfriend

  43. "I am waiting for the day when our virtual kisses and hugs are replaced by real ones. Happy birthday."
  44. "Distance has separated the states by a thousand miles, just in my dreams, I osculation your lips a one thousand times. Happy birthday!"
  45. "I am losing my sleep. I retrieve y'all through the endless sleepless nights. I call up you through every endless twenty-four hour period. I know you are just a FaceTime away, simply I wanted to write to tell you how much I miss you today. Please come dorsum now. Happy birthday my hero."
  46. "I yet remember the days when we walked mitt in manus under the moonlight, counting the stars in the sky. It seems similar yesterday, not far away. Happy altogether! Savor 1 last fourth dimension without me."
  47. "Honey! I was coming through the mail to see you, merely the mailman said I exceeded the weight limit, then I have to settle for sending you lot a love message. Happy altogether my dearest!"
  48. "Today is the solar day I thank your mom for giving birth to such a groovy guy. Love you, my darling. Accept a dainty birthday."
  49. "I wake up every twenty-four hour period feeling empty without you. The nights seem so long and cold without you. I'thousand looking out of our window, dreaming about yous. Happy Birthday, hubby! Come back to me soon."
  50. pink candle and long distance birthday wishes for boyfriend

  51. "This evening, there is no distance between us. Tonight, I celebrate my dearest for y'all. Happy altogether, my life."
  52. "I run into yous outside my window and call back the days when nosotros watched the pouring rain. Don't nosotros love the rainy nighttime, such a beautiful sight? Now I experience the pain with every drop of pelting. Miss you, darling. Happy Birthday!"
  53. "When you are not here with me, I get crazy. Miss yous each moment, each day, and all the time. I call back the fun we had in the fine sand and crimper waves in Bondi Beach. Waiting for you. Happy birthday!"
  54. "I experience similar a infant left in the woods. I wish kisses can wing like butterflies. Allow my beloved fly like a bird on a wing. Happy altogether."
  55. "Babe, I know y'all must be missing me today because y'all love me the most after your computer. Plow on the lite and love me this night. Happy altogether!"
  56. "Tonight, I gloat my love for you. Many happy returns of the twenty-four hours, honey! Hope you lot had a good twenty-four hours."
  57. "Hey, birthday boy! Have loads of fun without me tonight. But when you're dorsum, hold me warm against your heart and love me plenty."
  58. "I go to the places we like to go to. I see you lot everywhere – in the mall, movie theatre hall and everywhere in this crowded city. I miss y'all. Happy birthday, dear."
  59. "Hey, thanks for the grin selfie. I saw your grinning, now I can residue for a while. Keep that big smiling on today and always. Happy birthday."
  60. "Another year older, but yous however look the same equally yous did when we showtime met. Happy birthday!"
  61. "Each time we fight or argue, we get back together stronger than earlier. I wish you were hither, holding me tight. Happy altogether, hero."
  62. virtual long distance birthday wishes for boyfriend

  63. "Even this altogether message is luckier than me as it gets to see y'all today while I exercise not. Happy altogether, sweetheart."
  64. "You are the only one that heals me with a grin. You are the only one who makes bad times wait good. Happy birthday, my dear! Come up back soon to me."
  65. "I hope every daughter gets a sweet and caring boyfriend similar you because anybody deserves to be happy. Many happy returns of the day, darling."
  66. "May this yr bring yous lots of joy, success, happiness, and good health. And if y'all need dear, you know I'1000 here for you. Love you lot loads. Happy Birthday!"
  67. "Despite this distance between us, I tin can feel your smoldering gaze on me through this message. Happy altogether sexy optics!"
  68. "You lot are my rose, my eye, and make me warm like the sun. Every day without you feels and so long. Today is longer, for information technology is your special twenty-four hours, and I cannot taste your lips of vino. Happy birthday!"
  69. "You are always on my listen. Sail away with me to some other earth. I need you lot more than I, I miss you more than than I. Have a super birthday, my dear."
  70. "There'south no distance between us. You're on my mind. Happy birthday, my love."
  71. "My life will be blueish without y'all. I miss you badly. I want y'all dorsum with me. Happy altogether, dear."
  72. gift and flower for long distance birthday wishes for boyfriend

  73. "May this birthday be as cool as my dear birthday boy. Have a great time, my dear."
  74. "I wish I were at that place to prove you some honey today. Happy altogether handsome!"
  75. "This distance volition soon exist a matter of the by, and y'all volition be in my arms. Happy birthday."
  76. "As the altitude grows betwixt us, our dear for each other only deepens. Happy birthday, sweetie!"
  77. "It is non a miracle that our love strengthens despite the altitude. Information technology is our truthful bond that keeps usa together. Happy altogether, soulmate!"
  78. "I tin can share anything with you merely not my love for you. It is mine to keep and dwell in. Happy birthday."
  79. "No affair how many ups and downs we become through in life, nosotros know we have each other, and that is plenty for us to keep going. Happy birthday!"
  80. "The distance doesn't matter. Our hearts are closer. Happy altogether dearest fellow!"
  81. "On this special twenty-four hours, I may not exist able to give you anything in person, so I requite you my dearest and loyalty for a lifetime. Happy birthday!"
  82. lady in red for long distance birthday wishes for boyfriend

  83. "The flame on your birthday candle tin can disappear, simply the flame of beloved for y'all in my heart will not. Happy birthday!"
  84. "Fell in love with you lot the moment our eyes met. And still in beloved with yous as I was before. Happy birthday my one and simply."
  85. "Spending a lifetime with but i person seems difficult, but not when the person is you. With you, I'one thousand willing to spend several lifetimes. Happy birthday!"
  86. "You have filled my heart with love and joy. I'm eagerly waiting for y'all to come dorsum. Happy birthday my sweetheart."
  87. "Every moment that I call back of y'all, I fall more in love with you. I have decided to store all that honey and shower it upon you when you meet me side by side. Accept a happy birthday, sweetie!"
  88. "I don't know why I dearest you, merely I know for certain that information technology is but yous who I dear and no one else. Happy birthday!"
  89. "I experience like the luckiest girl for having a bestie in my young man. Even though miles apart, I withal survive on your love. Happy altogether, darling. May you have a great time with your friends."
  90. "For your birthday, I wish all your bug and worries go away from your life, and you remain smiling equally always. Happy birthday!"
  91. "With every passing birthday of yours, I realize how my feelings for you get deeper and deeper. Let this be the last fourth dimension yous celebrate your birthday away from me. Happy altogether my love."
  92. "Life seems and so slow without you. Can't wait to pull y'all into my arms and concord you like that forever. Happy birthday my lover!"
  93. "Happy birthday, dearest! Never mind that I am non there where you are, but my expert wishes are always with you. Have a lovely solar day."
  94. "I am really lucky to accept a friend for a swain. Thank you for existence born and coming into my life. Happy Birthday."
  95. "I always wished for someone who would dearest me unconditionally, and I am glad you fulfilled that wish of mine. Come on, let's open a canteen of wine. Happy birthday!"
  96. "Like the sun gives inexhaustible sunlight, my love for you is also never-ending. Love y'all loads. Happy birthday!"
  97. "I may not be there with y'all on this birthday, only I promise to be with you for the next 100 birthdays of yours. Happy altogether, babe!"
  98. "Here's wishing happy birthday to ane who takes my jiff away each time he smiles."
  99. "Y'all are similar sugar to me, sugariness and addictive. Staying away from you is aught less than torture. Have a great birthday, and come back soon and then we can both become crazy partying."
  100. "A very happy altogether to the ane who fills my world with the fragrance of beloved. May you achieve success in everything yous do."
  101. "I can forget to eat, to sleep, and fifty-fifty to breathe, but I can never forget to wish you a very happy altogether. You mean a lot to me."
  102. "Happy Altogether, my dearest hubby. Divided by distance but connected through hearts, may our honey for each other keep growing always."
  103. "I cannot cross the body of water to exist with you, and then I send this message to wish my dear a very happy altogether. Have a great time."
  104. "When I first met you, I decided I am never letting get of you for the next 100 years. Happy birthday. My dear."
  105. "I don't know how I lived and then many years without you lot, my love. Now I cannot imagine life without you. Happy birthday! Hope to see you shortly."
  106. "This time that we are spending apart has only made me realize how much I dear y'all. Have an awesome birthday!"
  107. "Happy altogether to the one who thinks I am the best golfer in the globe. Thank you lot for showing so much faith in me. Take an astonishing altogether!"
  108. "We may be on different continents, but thoughts of your warm hug and your charming smiling appear every night with the moon in the sky. Happy birthday, my sweetheart!"
  109. "Distance may have conspired to go along us autonomously, only when you love someone, nothing can keep you from wishing them. Happy altogether to the love of my life!"
  110. "There is no love more cute than the one that keeps your heart beating. Happy birthday my heartbeat. Fifty-fifty this barbarous distance cannot dilute my honey for you lot."
  111. "Wish y'all a twenty-four hour period total of gifts and surprises. Happy birthday my precious!"
  112. greeting long distance birthday wishes for boyfriend

  113. "May God grant you lot all your wishes today because yous deserve information technology. Have a rocking altogether."
  114. "I don't know how to reduce this distance that separates us, only I do know how to hold you in my heart forever. Happy altogether, boo!"
  115. "Wonderful birthday to Mr. Cool, who never gets angry. Think, you have to treat me first matter after you come back."
  116. "All-time birthday to the i who has seen me in my jammies and still loves me. I feel really lucky to have found y'all in this lifetime."
  117. "Who loves French chips without ketchup? Y'all practice! So, I wish yous a lot of fries and no ketchup for today! Have an enjoyable altogether."
  118. "I can lose everything in life except for my love for you. No 1 tin can ever have away from me the love I have for you. Have the happiest birthday, my love."
  119. "Wishing a very happy birthday to the ane who introduced me to my beautiful self. You've changed my life, and when you come back, be ready for a large surprise."
  120. "Your birthday is more special to me than my own because it is on this day that the goad to making my life cute was born. Happy altogether my honey!"
  121. "It's been over a year since I terminal saw you. Just I cannot help seeing you everywhere around me. Happy Birthday, dear."
  122. "Even through a video chat, I can experience your warmth and odour your fragrance. That is how madly in love I am with you lot. Have a happy birthday, my dear."
  123. "People can read the alphabet in i become. But I cannot because I terminate at 'u' and cannot expect beyond. Happy altogether handsome!"
  124. "Dear husband, remember you said you lot dream of going all out and crazy in Las Vegas someday? Well, since I'one thousand not there with yous, you can try living your dream for a mean solar day. Happy altogether, love!"
  125. "I bought a new nightgown equally a birthday gift for y'all. If you lot want to run into it, come back to me every bit shortly equally possible. Happy birthday, Mr. Lover."
  126. "Every time I close my eyes, I see your smiling face. Happy birthday, married man. I promise soon I become to see you when my optics are open as well."
  127. "This year is the all-time considering y'all will be celebrating your birthday twice. In one case without me and the other with me when I come back. Have a fun birthday."
  128. "I loved the oceans until they divided us. But don't worry, I know to swim and the twenty-four hour period I cannot accept this altitude anymore, I'll swim my way to you. Happy altogether, hero."
  129. "Y'all are in that exotic location for work. So, don't you cartel think of partying without me! Just kidding, handsome. Please go out and have a great day. Happy Birthday."
  130. "I miss yous and then much I'm about contemplating learning to fly so I can go to y'all whenever I want. Happy birthday my one and only love."
  131. "On all your birthdays that you are abroad from me, I volition spend time looking through our quondam photos and videos so I can relive the all-time moments of my life. Happy birthday sweet baby."
  132. "I am and then used to waking up adjacent to y'all that my hand automatically checks the bed for you lot even before I open my eyes. I miss you! Happy birthday!"
  133. "This morning felt similar waking upward to a completely new sun. My lord's day is miles away from me and hopefully enjoying his twenty-four hours. Have a great birthday, my sweetheart."
  134. "In my sugariness dream terminal nighttime, I gave you lot a wake-upward kiss on your birthday. Happy birthday, honey!"
  135. "Today is your mean solar day, then stop messaging me and become out and take a party. Happy altogether, my darling. Don't worry nearly me, and only enjoy this special day."
  136. "I hope the memories of the good times we spent together go along you lot company today in my absence. Take an amazing birthday. love."
  137. "May the sun light upwardly your path a footling brighter today. May the moon glow a petty stronger today, and may the breeze accident cooler today equally information technology is my dear'south birthday. Happy birthday, boo!"
  138. "You must be the about ruthless thief in the world. Y'all steal my heart and have it miles away with yous promising to return soon. Tin can't wait to meet my heart again. Happy birthday!"
  139. "Two people living in two different countries are very excited today. Me because it's your altogether and yous because you know I am excited. Have a happy altogether!"
  140. "You accept to celebrate this mean solar day without my kiss. I know it must feel awful but be strong every bit information technology will exist the last one without me. Wish you an exciting birthday."
  141. "Spending this day without yous is like going underwater without an oxygen cylinder. Information technology feels terrible to miss y'all today. Merely I will be potent. Enjoy your altogether, and take a nifty time."
  142. "I hope to be with y'all starting time whenever I get back. For now, please have a great day without me. Happy altogether, my love. I love you lot a lot."
  143. "No matter how many people I surround myself with, I still miss you every unmarried second. Have a fantastic birthday, and remember, I am waiting for yous."
  144. "Every day, I think of a million ways to not miss yous, but by the stop of it, I miss yous even more than than before. Happy birthday, my dear. I never thought I'd miss you this much. Come back presently."
  145. "I wish I were in that location to share your moments of joy and pain. Accept a rocking altogether, my honey."
  146. "My heart is always with you, although you are miles abroad. Happy birthday, dear."
  147. "I stopped watching romantic movies and listening to beloved songs because it e'er reminds me of you. Happy birthday!"
  148. "I'one thousand sending loads of kisses with the hope that some of them accomplish you. Happy birthday!"
  149. "Fourth dimension stopped when you left me to pursue your dreams in a different country. I tin move forward in life only when yous come and kiss me awake. Happy birthday, my prince!"
  150. "I wish I had wings to fly. I would have landed in your arms, in place of this message. Happy altogether."

Treat the messages higher up as just sample ideas of what you can ship to your distant dear on his birthday to make him experience special. To these letters, you can add a heartfelt altogether wish to go far more personalized for him. Tell him how happy he makes you and how you truly wish he has a corking birthday. Don't exist stingy when expressing your feelings for your one true love.

The post-obit two tabs change content beneath.

Dr. Dave Jenkins is a licensed spousal relationship and family therapist (LMFT) and is the founder of Fredericksburg Relationship Center, LLC. After obtaining his Doctorate of Ministry building in Family Therapy and Master of Divinity from Amridge University, he joined the Us Army as a mental health counselor. He retired afterwards twenty years of service. He also worked as an Employee Assistance... more

Ratika has feel writing in various fields including finance, educational activity, lifestyle, and amusement. After her masters degree in Commerce, she acquired a PG Diploma in Communication and Journalism from Mumbai University. She is inquisitive well-nigh human relationships and likes to written report people and how they manage their relationships, during her freetime. At MomJunction, Ratika writes insightful and informative articles on... more